I'm big on personal growth

because I happen to believe it's the way to all the other growths.


How do I become a better leader? Become a better person.

How do I become a better artist? Become a better person.

How do I make my marriage better? Become a better person.

How can we make the world a better place? Become better people.

Too simplistic? I don't think so. In every endeavour I've undertaken I've found this to be true. The problem is of course it's the HARD way. Much easier to buy a book on leadership or attend an art course or go to marriage counselling. All the above can help, but without the big one - becoming a better person - they're ultimately not going to deliver what you're after.

There's no shortcuts in life in my experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Sense

Me too