Motorcycling is too dangerous

You're nuts.


You're having a mid-life crisis.



Yeah, whatever.

The day I saw Harley Lady, I knew I wasn't going back.

Even though I'd never ridden a bike in my life, I knew I was going to.





So I went and got my L's.

Then I booked some lessons and after two I was hooked.

So then I went and bought this pretend Harley: a little Suzuki 250 Intruder.



Looks like a Harley, sounds like a Harley but doesn't go like a Harley.

Thank goodness.

The real thing would probably have me under a bus.

At the moment.

Get proficient on this little guy and who knows ;)

Comments

  1. So glad you met Harley Lady...and you have made your dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Once I'm on the road I'll be keeping an eye out for her that's for sure :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Sense

Me too