Eye opener

My first ride on the roads today. 



Let's just say it was an education :)

SO much going on when you ride a bike that you don't have to think about when you're in a car.

I had my hands full that's for sure and my previously slick gear changing went out the window somewhat.

But that's cool.

Beginnings are messy.

Whatever you're doing.




And I'm in no hurry.

My aim as a motorcyclist is to (a) stay alive and (b) ride artfully.

The first goes without saying but the second is really important to me too.

Whatever I'm riding or driving I want it to be smooth. "Effortless".

Performance art if you will.

Think of it this way: how would you ride / drive if your vehicle had no brakes?

You would have to anticipate everything well in advance, time your speeding up and slowing down to perfection and use your engine as a brake.

Now THAT would be smooth.

Beautiful in fact.

PS: speaking of beautiful, look at the shape of that fuel tank... 'aint that somethin' ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Sense

Me too