Some things are just exciting

This is my new bike arriving on the back of a truck this week.


Suzuki Boulevard C50T

I said to the delivery driver (himself a bike nut) that it's not often you buy something that seems even more beautiful when you actually take delivery of it. My experience is usually the opposite. I usually end up thinking "wow, I obviously had my rose-coloured glasses on that day!".

But this was different. I knew it was a nice bike but, man, LOOK AT THAT THING!

While it was on my driveway a woman pulled up, wound her window down and said "I think that's the prettiest bike I've ever seen."

I think I agree with you ma'am.

And it's going to get even prettier when I take that dinky pillion seat off the rear fender.

It lives in my garage because my wife baulked at having it in the bedroom.

No sense of humour 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Sense

Me too