What to do?

You can either ride your bike or you can look at your bike.

















But you can't ride your bike and look at it at the same time.

This is important. If you don't see why, it doesn't matter. Go in peace.

If, however, you feel my pain, I can only say to you this:

"I don't know."

I don't know what can be done about it.

Because the sad truth is that you will never see yourself on your bike.

Sure, someone can photograph you, or video you. But then you're just looking at a photograph or a video. You're not actually seeing YOU on YOUR BIKE.

And here's the thing: when you're actually on your bike, it looks nothing. It looks just like any other bike. It's like sitting behind the wheel of a Porsche: if it wasn't for the logo you could be sitting behind the wheel of a Mazda or something. Seriously.

See where I'm coming from? Sense my frustration? YOU CAN EITHER LOOK AT YOUR BIKE OR YOU CAN RIDE YOUR BIKE BUT YOU CAN'T LOOK AT IT AND RIDE IT.

If you get this, know that I feel your pain.

Stay strong, brother. Together we can get through this.

Who am I kidding? This sucks.

It will always suck.

(Sigh.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Sense

Me too