You don't have to be going anywhere

when you ride a motorbike. 



Because riding is the destination.

So, crack of dawn, I'll be out there again tomorrow*, God-willing.

Because I can.

Because it might be the last time I can.

Who knows.

Every ride is precious.

A privilege.

What a lucky guy.

_________________________________________________________
* The White Knight had its maiden voyage today. A daybreak run to Yanchep and back. Even then I didn't want to get off. Gobs of torque whether in 2nd at 5kmh or 5th at 80kmh. A big, fat, beautiful beast that shimmies, shakes and vibrates just like a classic motorcycle should. You can see where this is heading, can't you? Harley Town. Just don't mention the war. I did once, but I think I got away with it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Sense

Me too