"No-one will steal your bike, it's a Suzuki."

That's what a mate said when I was trying to decide what anti-theft measures I should take for The White Knight.

I thought he was joking.

But then I did some research and realised he wasn't.

They're well built, extremely reliable and relatively cheap.

But not popular. Not really.

Honda's and Yamaha's, yes. Kawasaki's too.

Suzuki's not so much.

Why?

I don't know. Perhaps someone who does can tell me.

Anyway, that's obviously why this one sat unsold on the dealership floor for the best part of two years before I came along and took it off their hands.

Would I do the same deal again?

Absolutely.

I love this bike.

It's got no frills, no fancy electronics, no fancy nuthin'. But it's honest.

And it's beautiful.

No one will steal it?

More fool them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sixth Sense

Me too